Sunday, March 01, 2015

In like a Lion

I cannot believe it is March 1 already!  In somewhat Michigan fashion, it is in the single digits, and snowing this morning.  So, maybe there is hope that in 31 days, it will be be more "lamb-like".  

I am looking forward to spring with a mixture of anticipation and dread.  I know what is under all this snow---weeds!  This spring is for getting my landscaping under control...or at least trying to.  According to my previously retired friends, this is very easy in retirement--just a few hours here and there on a consistent basis---sounds delightful, but i won't believe it until I experience it.

But there is no gardening today, so think I will watch the snow fall, do a little knitting, maybe spin a little, and eat another of the tripple chocolate brownies I made yesterday--not necessarily in that order.

No comments: