Sunday, January 18, 2015

Now that i have the time...

Today I chose the barware as the target of my daily clean/organize/redistribute task.  Now everything that belongs upstairs is there, and all of the wine and beer glasses that had migrated upstairs are back in the bar.  It took much longer than anticipated to sort, match, and locate the appropriate shelf for everything.  

We do NOT, I repeat , DO NOT need any more stemwear.  I have no idea how we have acquired so many different sizes and shapes of wine glasses.  And I don't even drink wine!  

I managed to put everything away, except for 6 half pint glasses, and 6 or so wine tumblers.  And there is a new case of wine glasses... And there is the hanging rack waiting to be installed.....

Note to self and children---wine glasses are off the list---at least until a few dozen of these get broken! 

Oh, and I organized the toy cupboards, and put the toys away!  Making some progress!😊

No comments: