Thursday, December 06, 2007

I do not need a silverplated mayonnaise bowl...

or much of anything else for that matter. People keep asking me what I want for Christmas. An exercise bike, which they are convinced I would never use, and may be correct about. The power charging cord for my blue tooth earpiece, which I am not sure they make. A yarn meter...maybe??? A fancy schmancy very expensive sewing machine??? Too personal for anyone else to pick out!

What I really, really want has nothing to do with me....I want MR. CP to clean up his office, paint it, make it look presentable---maybe even "nice". New carpet, or some type of flooring. Organization--less random "stuff". I thought the curtains would help--turns out, not enough.

I am looking forward to seeing the kids--being together in that crazy regression that happens when they are all here. I would like to zip in and zip out of Miami. Nora was right--the one you see the least, is the one you would most like to see---probably because you see the rest often.

There is nothing I need, nothing I want---I am very hard to shop for....and a "hard to find china site"--just sent me a message that a mayonniase bowl is now available to match my sterling flatware---which I sooooo do not want!

So, I wll be happy that I already have a new roof!

No comments: