Friday, March 31, 2006

Who Knew?

I am now in day 6 of the invalid husband game. (Talk about circles of hell!) It is truly amazing how many things a person who is incapacitated needs--usually just seconds after I have finally sat down, or started on a time sensitive project.

My saving grace has been Magnum PI. Who knew that they rerun the old episodes at noon every day. I build my day around it now. On the few occasions that I have forayed into daytime TV I discovered the wedding story, baby story, gardening shows, the noon news, the today show, Ellen, Oprah, etc. Who knew that you could watch the Invasion of Normandy, Magnum PI, the building of the San Francisco Bay bridge, and all kinds of other fodder also on daytime TV? Most peppered with commercials for some type of ED medication or "cure".....Guess I am not the target market!

So MCP is propped up in front of Magnum, enjoying the Hawaiian breezes vicariously. I have at least 1/2 hour before he will need anything--sigh of relief!

No comments: