Thursday, March 30, 2006

GO! -Blue

The saga of the injured husband continues. At at the major research hospital they are obsessed with labeling EVERYTHING with their big blue and gold "M". Now most people would not care, except that we are a family of spartans, and only "do" green and white.

I have been looking at the huge M on the sling, thinking about how a large white S, crafted correctly could almost cover it. Then they added the brace--which comes with it's own "M". Six weeks is a long time, so I guess I will have to detour past a bookstore soon to see if I can find the appropriate cover ups.


In the frenzy of acquiring something that Mr. Pants could wear, I picked up two lounge outfits--the featured item of the week--one for each major university. Today, he noticed yet another "M" on the lounge pants, and wanted to know why I did not just get two sets of "S" wear! (Just so you know it is not just me!)


Who knew that a major teaching/research hospital cared so much about their football team!!

No comments: