Thursday, October 13, 2005

Where does the time go?

So it has been about a month of non-blogging now. Just got too darn busy with "stuff". Still have the 75 daffodil bulbs to plant, and baring a monsoon tomorrow, it is first on the list.

Have been traveling extensively for the job--and need a mental health day and a few nights in my own bed. Also need to spend some time getting my garden beds ready for the fall.

Did acquire an interesting totempole from a dear friend....very long story. He is on extended loan, and I will care for him until??????? Perhaps the repainting (colors and paints supplied by the dear friend) will also begin tomorrow. Think I may even figure out how to post a picture, so I can share the new "Chief Passow" with you bloggers.

Sock knitting continues...boy, it my life boring, or what?

No comments: