Monday, February 04, 2008

The basket is full!

I only acquired one project through purchase at Knit Michigan--a yummy purple and blue wool/mohair combo for mittens, that might become something else.....

Then there was the free stuff!!! I won a door prize--2 balls of cotton sock yarn in a pale pastel--complete with bag, pattern, needles and yarn. E wanted the bag, and since she did not get the door prize, she got the totally cool bag!! (I need more bags like.....)

Commercial: Check out pattern tamers..tame the wandering eye. They are these markers that are magnatized to themselves--so you do not have to tote around a board--great for pattern grids. Cross stitchers would love these! Available from Kelly Black...kellyblack1970@hotmail.com. Check them out at .

So back to the yummy yarn....I got out the swift and ball winder--wound both, then started on the sock yarn I picked up on my last out of town trip---and now the basket is full.. "I need no more yarn"! Have some socks almost done! Want to practice the new techniques I learned in my class, so have two balls of cotton for some dishcloths--just to get the technique down.......

The basket is FULL!

No comments: