Saturday, September 30, 2006

Techno girl (at last!)

Today is a red letter day! The cable men had to come to fix the "box" for Mr. C.P, as it had some type of malfunction. They left a remote behind. Matching the Mr. C.P. remote. Exactly the same. Mr. C.P even programmed it to match his! Then he gave it to ME!!! My own remote! Imagine that!

Of course, I will only be allowed to use it when he is out of town or in the bathroom, as the king of remotes will still trump my choices. Today was a rainy afternoon, and Mr. C.P. was busy net-surfing. I entered the man-cave bravely, picked up my remote, and found a chick flick all by myself! Had a delightful little "knit in" with "The Notebook"--was a terrific afternoon. Even finished the acrylic socks that seemed to never end! I was master of my destiny!

I also learned how to "rip" a CD and load it into my MP3 player this morning!

Life is good!

No comments: